Union Cemetery volunteer day

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2009
      Looking for Volunteers to help record monuments in Union Cemetery.

      Date & Time:  Wednesday May 13 2009     0945 AM to whenever
      Meeting Place:  Just inside the main gates - off Spiller Road
      Address:  Spiller Road SE ;  If going South on Spiller Road, turn Left into Cemetery at Sign Union Cemetery;  if going North on Spiller Road, turn Right into Cemetery at the Sign.

      Items to Bring: Clipboard & pencils/ pens
                        Lunch if staying past Noon
                        Lawnchair
                        Mosquito spray & sunscreen
                        Water
                        Gloves

      Thanks - look forward to seeing everyone

      Heather

    • Heather Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2009
        Hello Everyone:
        I think, considering the weather today, May 12, the rain etc. I am
        cancelling tomorrow's recording day in Union Cemetery. It will be
        damp on the ground, when we kneel to read all those monuments etc.,
        so will opt for a better weather forecast for next week. Unless
        otherwise noted, I will choose Wednesday May 20. Same time and same Place

        Heather