Printout of Census Records

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I have a client who wants a larger, more readable version of the 1916 census
      record of the page on which his family appears. I have been able to print
      out an 11 x 14, but I can't say it is clearer. He sent it to a printer who
      said they cannot do anything due to the quality of the image. Has anyone had
      a more successful way to print out clear and larger census records?

      Xenia
    • Spencer Field
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009
        The Calgary Public Library Main Branch has the 1916 census on microfilm. I
        have printed off copies and have found any film I have used to be very good
        quality.

        Spencer Field