the Ontario SIG meets Monday April 27 tomorrow

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009

      Hi Everyone:

      The Ontario SIG is meeting tomorrow night April 27 at 7:00 pm at the AFHS Library, 712 – 16th Avenue NW.

      Since our brilliant city planners forgot that they had paved over the old street railroad tracks under 16th Avenue, they are now digging up 16th Avenue near the library again. You may not be able to turn north off 16th Avenue at the 6th Street lights, if you are driving east on 16th. Instead, turn north on 10th Street and take 17th or 20th Avenue to get to 16th at 6th Street.

      Our meetings are always worth the effort of battling road construction and weather, because we have such a great group of people in the Ontario SIG. So join us if you have ancestors that lived in Ontario. We’re discussing part 2 of “Church records before 1867” and Baptist records in Ontario. Come and find out about our OSCAR project too.

      Lorna Laughton, acting Ontario SIG leader