New Email for Red Deer Branch AGS

  • Mary Joan Cornett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2009
      Hi

      I'm a member of AFHS and AGS and I look after the computer in our library
      and the Queries for the Red Deer Branch AGS. We changed our email address a
      few months ago, but I'm still receiving queries to our old email address.
      Just so we don't overlook your queries please note that our new email
      address is rdbrags@.... We were at rttinc.com before that. If you need
      help with Central Alberta research we will do our best to help you.

      Mary Joan

      Mary Joan Cornett
      jmj1@... Home
      rdbrags@... Red Deer Branch AGS