Ellis Island - FREE Port of New York Passenger Records Search

  • alan cassley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 9:17 AM
      Hi
      As a follow-up to my Computer SIG  "Google for Dummies" presentation those interested in increasing their googling expertise might like to investigate the book  "Google your family tree - unlock the hidden power of Google" by D.M.Lynch  advertised on

      I haven't read the book so can't comment on the content.

      Thanks to Bill Campbell for pointing out this source.

      Alan Cassley.
    • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 8:44 PM
        Hi Alan,
        We have purchased this book "Google your Family Tree" by Daniel Lynch and it can be found at the AFHS Library.
        Linda Murray
        Library Chair