ENG/WELSH SIG - APR 21

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009

      The next Eng/Welsh SIG meeting will be a Genealogy Website Review & Update which will include brags, puzzles and other updates. Our meetings are back to Tuesday evenings for the summer so the meeting will be on Tuesday, April 21, 7–9 p.m. at the AFHS library.  Anyone with an interest in Genealogy websites welcome.  Ann Williams astridge@....(co-ordinator)