Committee & SIG Annual Reports

  • Pat Senger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009

      Notice to all the AFHS Committee & SIG Chairs:

        Please submit your annual report to me ASAP.  I’ll be working on the Annual Report beginning next week.  I know lots of you have sent yours in, but there are still several missing.  I also need an Agenda for the Annual Meeting from Pres. Bev.

      If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Pat Senger

      Secretary

      epsenger@...