Waterloo roll call

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 11:52 AM

      After my talk someone (sorry I can’t remember who it was!) asked if I knew if there was a roll call or roster online for those who fought in the Battle of Waterloo. I hope she is reading this.

      For those of you with Battle of Waterloo ancestors, here is a connection to a book that you can search online to find your man!

      http://www.archive.org/details/waterloorollcall00daltuoft

      Click on right hand side the link that says “Flip this book” and then you will see on the left hand side, a link that says “Search this book.” Put in the surname of your man and hopefully you will find him!

      There are other sources online that I did not seem to add to My Favourites. I will see if I can find these again. Maybe for the fall issue of Chinook, I will write an article with the resources I have found.

      Xenia Stanford

      Editor, Chinook

      Email; editor-chinook@...

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis