Thanks for your contributions and website

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:52 AM

      Hi everyone,

      Thank you so much to those who contributed to last night’s meeting. It turned a regular meeting into a fair! The projects many of you have done are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing them with us. Thank you also to Christine Hayes and Gary Manthorne for organizing the tables for the displays. What a great turnout as well!

      Here is the website I mentioned in my presentation:

      Top 10 Memory Books - Journals with Questions for Preserving Family Memories

      By Kimberly Powell, About.com

      http://genealogy.about.com/od/journaling/tp/legacy_journals.htm

      Any other questions you may have about my presentation, let me know. For those who had wonderful ways to Present Family History, please send them in to me. Just because the April issue is full of ways to present family history doesn’t mean that is the end of the topic.

      Xenia Stanford

      Editor, Chinook

      Email; editor-chinook@...

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis