AFHS LIBRARY COMMITTEE

  • Donna Kirkwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:17 AM
      Good morning all,

      1) List of Researchers ( Professional/ non-prefessional) who will do research for others.

      2) List of Members who will do/assist with translations ( of genealogical documents) for/with others.

      Membership to either of these lists is voluntary; and lists are to be kept at the AFHS Library.
      Library Committee will review lists annually to ensure each list is up-to-date. Withdrawl from a list can occur at any time with notification to the Library committee.

      Please send info to: Donna Kirkwood, Library committee member, at dekirkwood@... for inclusion on one or both of the above lists.  We see the above as another service we can offer to our membership.

      Thanks

      Donna Kirkwood