English/Welsh SIG

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20 1:13 PM
      Just a reminder that our next meeting is tomorrow, Saturday, March 21st from 2-4
      p.m. at the AFHS library.

      Ann put a notice in the Breeze saying that it will be a library afternoon with a
      library tour and general discussion of tricky English pronunciations, nicknames
      and exchange of ideas on material that gives a context to our family histories,
      our research problems and problems solved.

      She suggested we might like to have tea and cookies at the meeting so if any of
      you wish to bring a few cookies they will be appreciated. I plan on taking the
      tea-making ingredients.

      Anyone interested in English/Welsh research is welcome to attend. See you on
      Saturday.

      Rene Dussome