Does anyone live in Northeast? I need a pick-up and deliver person for April 6

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009

      Hi all,

      If you live in the northeast, near Peter Lougheed hospital, I have a pick-up and deliver favour to ask of you for April 6th. I need someone to pick up some materials for a display for the meeting on April 6th and then to return the materials the next day.

      Xenia Stanford

      Editor, Chinook

      Email; editor-chinook@...

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis