Romanian records

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009

      Hi everyone,

      I am wondering if anyone else does Romanian records research. I am swamped at the moment and have two clients looking for research in Romania. Please contact me directly if you do.

      Thanks,

      Xenia Stanford

      (403) 295-3490

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009

        Hi – I sent this a tad too soon. I can no longer reach the Romanian client. Her email bounces back as unknown and the other client is looking for Hungarian roots.

        Xenia Stanford