English Research - request re-iterated

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 12:18 PM
      Please let me re-iterate my request.

      I am looking specifically for anyone who has had experience acquiring hospital records in England, funeral home records in
      England and/or burial permit records in England.

      The answer on how to retrieve these records does not seem to be readily available on the internet.

      The person I am researching was not married.

      I have their death record in which their name is misspelled.  I know it is the correct person because the address they have on the DC is close to the address that they lived in, via voting registers.  They died well away from where they lived and this person probably was not known where they died.

      The informant is a stranger, probably a funeral director.

      The information on the DC has the name, the hospital, their age, what they died from, their home address and the intials and last name of the informant, "who caused them to be buried".

      Thanks for the efforts so far.

      Rob Boynton