Translating Suetterlin handwritting to Modern German

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hello,

      There was a message on the Society answering machine from an AFHS member who attended a talk a few months ago on translating Suetterlin, the old fashioned German into modern German.  This member has told me that she has found a lady who will do this translation. She will only translate to modern German and not to English.

      If you would be interested in this information, please contact me personally and I will give you her contact information.

      Sincerely,
      Heather