More About Jeanne Bentley

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3 10:47 AM
      I wanted to send a link to the HERALD for anyone interested
      . . . but so far am unable to make this work.  (If you still have
      Sundays paper - you will be able to read it.)

      On March 1st, Section B, page 5, there is a special article
      about Jeanne and her work with Alzheimers.

      Her love of music was the theme for the lovely service held
      Monday, Feb 23rd.

      Lynn (Taylor)

    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3 12:05 PM
        http://www.legacy.com/can-calgary/Obituaries.asp   Just type in Bentley and you will get her obituary.

        Carol Lylyk

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3 12:14 PM

          http://www.calgaryherald.com/Health/Jeanne+Bentley/1341404/story.html

          Try this link for the story from Sunday's paper. Hopefully it will work!

          Nancy

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3 1:32 PM

            Carol's link is for her obit - Nancy's link is the "More About" link (but does not
            include the photo of Jeanne, Bob and Pam).

            Thanks for the help.  Lynn