Re: 1916 Canadian census

  • Pat Townshend Alnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      There are some funny spellings of surnames. If you don't find the person you
      are looking for put the first three or four letters and the *.

      That was the only way I found one of my families that I knew lived in
      Calgary.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
        There are some funny spellings of surnames: I finally found my Bailey as
        Baley, but it took a VERY long time.