Monthly Meeting March 2

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 9:59 AM
      Our monthly meeting will be on Monday, March 2 at 7 PM at River Park Church, 3818 14 A Street SW.  The topic of the program will be Canadian Immigration 1500 to 1900 with U of C professor Dr. Herman Ganzevoort.  This promises to be and interesting and enlightening program, so please join us.

      Our April program will be Presenting Your Family History with Xenia Stanford.  We are looking for contributions from our members on ways they have used to present their family history. Tables will be provided for these
      displays. It may be traditional, such as books, reports and scrapbooks or something out-of-the-ordinary.  Please let Christine Hayes (email:  afhsprograms@...) to let us know what you are bringing and how much table space you will need.