Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Feb 23, 2009
      I just sent out 2 messages to our Celtic SIG mailing list. Anybody who
      did not get the messages and who would like to be on this mailing list,
      please contact me.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois