Ontario SIG date changed - not tonight

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009

      Hi dist-gen:

      The Ontario SIG meeting for tonight (Monday February 23) is CANCELLED.

      The Ontario SIG will be having a February-March combined meeting on Saturday March 14 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm in the afternoon at the AFHS library.

      The topic for the program will be announced later.

      We still need a new leader for the Ontario SIG. Linda Murray, Helen Backhouse, and I already have enough AFHS activities.

      Lorna