ENG SIG SAT Feb 21/09

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      The next meeting is on Saturday Feb 21st at the AFHS library from 2-4 p.m.  We will discuss results and tricks for the now-available 1911 English/Welsh census, any research problems plus items falling under the topic The Good, the Bad and their Records (and maybe share photographs of the ugly!)  It's a wide ranging topic that will include information on the types of courts and the crimes they dealt with plus tales of family drunks, liars, cheaters, prisoners, wicked step-great-grandmothers, family abandoners, wife abusers plus pirate ancestors and witches.  Hopefully we'll also hear tales of war heros and award winners to balance the above litany.

      Everyone welcome.
      Ann Williams

      As for the good, I was thinking of medal and award winners - perhaps you have some in your family.