RE: Book

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi Lynda,

      Once you've searched TAL as Lynne suggests, you can actually place the
      hold directly to have the item sent to your local Calgary Public Library
      branch. You need to have a valid card from a TAL member library (i.e.
      you can use your Calgary Public Library card). Just click the 'Request
      this item' button and follow the instructions. Use the drop down menu
      to choose your library system and then the branch to which you would
      like the item delivered. Fill in the form and you're off to the races.
      Delivery will be affected by our system switchover - we won't be able to
      process any holds until the 17th, but the request will have already been
      put in motion.

      You can, if you'd rather, just give a call to the Humanities Department
      and 403-260-2785 and we could do this for you.

      Hope this helps,

      Christine Hayes