Re: 1916 Western Canada Census

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 10:03 PM
      This was posted on the Can-Manitoba Rootsweb list - I don't know if it is correct or not.  If that is the case then it sounds like we will end up having to pay to see the information if it is just going to be on Ancestry.  Carol Lylyk

      "LDS say that the site is a beta site and still under construction so to expect things to come and go. The times that I used it when it first came on I was able to access the actual census images, they too have now disappeared. Apparently their agreement with Ancestry.com will allow Ancestry to post the indexes and images when everything is working right."