Hi from Barry!

  • barry10sdst173337r75@bigfoot.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Hello !

      I found your name in a guest book I was visiting and thought I
      would say hello. I also thought you might like the opportunity
      to investigate a chance to save some money.

      You can save money when you purchase at over 200 on line stores
      such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Radio Shack to name a few. You
      can join as a Free Member and take advantage of the savings and
      benefits.

      If you want to make money you should consider joining our group.
      This business is done completely by internet and email, and you
      can even join for free to check it out first. If you know how to
      send an email, you can do this. No special "skills" are required.

      How much are we making? Anywhere from $500 after a short time of
      positive application, to $9000 per month.

      We are real people, and most of us work at this business part-time.
      But keep in mind, we do WORK at it - I am not going to insult your
      intelligence by saying you can sign up, do no work, and rake in
      the cash. That kind of job does not exist. But if you are willing
      to put in 10-12 hours per week, this might be just the thing you
      are looking for.

      This is not income that is determined by luck, or work that is done
      FOR you - it is all based on your effort. But, as I said, there are
      no special skills required. And this income is RESIDUAL - meaning
      that it continues each month (and it tends to increase each month
      also).

      Interested? I invite you to find out more. You can get in as a
      free member, at no cost, and no obligation to continue if you
      decide it is not for you. We are just looking for people who still
      have that "burning desire" to find an opportunity that will reward
      them incredibly well, if they work at it.

      To grab a FREE ID#, simply reply to: id_please@...
      and in the body of the email, write this phrase:

      "Grab me a free membership!"

      Be sure to include your:
      1. First name
      2. Last name
      3. Email address (if different from above)

      We will confirm your request and send you your free Member Number
      and a special report as soon as possible.

      That's all there's to it.

      We'll also send you additional information after you become a
      member, and you can make up your own mind if you want to create
      a new business for yourself.

      Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Sincerely,

      Barry Fotheringham

      P.S. After having several negative experiences with network
      marketing companies I had pretty much given up on them.
      This is different - there is value, integrity, and a
      REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...
      and finally make real money on the internet.

      Don't pass this up..you can sign up and test-drive the
      program for FREE. All you need to do is get your free
      membership.

      Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this
      letter cannot be considered SPAM as long as the sender includes
      contact information & a method of "removal". To be removed from
      future mailings please send a separate e-mail with REMOVE in the
      subject line to, bdf_removal@... and accept our apology.

      1001ATfF0-123cscK2393jDlP0-95l27