Monthly meeting

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009

      Sorry for the late posting:

      Our monthly meeting is this evening at 7 PM at River Park Church, 3818 14 A Street SW.  The topic of the program for tonight is Calgary names and places.  Gary Manthorne will talk about the origin and evolution of Calgary place names.

      See you there.

    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2011
        The next meeting of the Alberta Family Histories Society will be Monday, February 7, 7-9 p.m.  The main part of the program will be a panel discussion on land records: an overview of land registry and legal land descriptions in England, Ontario and Nova Scotia.

        Vistors are welcome to attend this meeting.

        Sincerely,
        Heather
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
          Hello all,
          Just a quick reminder about the Alberta Family Histories Society monthly meeting tomorrow at 7 p.m.  The main meeting will be a panel presentation comparing three different land systerms using Land Records in England, Ontarion and Nova Scotia.
          Sincerely,
          Heather Jaremko