Present Your Family History for April Chinook and April Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009

      Hi folks,

      Last chance to submit a brief write-up accompanied by photos or samples if possible on the  topic of Present Your Family History. The deadline is February first so let us know how you have organized, presented and preserved your family history. We are looking for unusual ways. We already have someone writing on formal genealogical reports, books (both those in formal genealogical methods and those written as stories) and some that are novel ideas. So if you have something to share (it doesn’t have to be long), please submit to me by February 1st.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564