AFHS AT THE MILITARY MUSEUMS Thursday January 29, 2009

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi Folks:

      For those that have not experienced our GENEALOGY 101 presentation and
      who may be new to family history research you are invited to attend an
      evening lecture at Calgary's Military Museums. Bill Campbell will
      provide the Genealogy 101 programme followed by Jim's Benedict's
      offering of a highly engaging story of his quest for an ancestor who
      served in WWI.

      For more details visit
      http://www.themilitarymuseums.com/main/page.php?page_id=1

      See you there.

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA