RE: tiff's to dvd?

  • Yvette Campagne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2009
      Message
      Did you explore the software that came with your burner?  Some of those titles are quite powerful.

      Giveaway of the Day (website that gives away one free software title each day) is giving away a DVD burning software tool today which seems to be getting positive reviews.  I haven't used it and don't know if it can create slideshows but perhaps worth trying out.  The software is called StarBurn and is available at http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/ but only until midnight tonight (not certain which time zone.

      I have used Photoshop Elements to create a DVD to distribute pictures to family but it has a Very Steep learning curve.  Once you figure it out, this is very powerful software which can easily repair old photos (cracks and tears) and easily re-tint black and whites (if you want to give them that sepia tint).  You can download a 30-day free trial at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?promoid=DZHDI&product=photoshop%5Felements

      Good luck,
      Yvette