Find my past

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008

      In perusing my stack of magazines I have come across a very good article in the Christmas 2008 edition of Family History (UK) magazine called “Which website should I pay a subscription to?”  It compares 4 subscription databases which offer English and Welsh resources, Find My Past, Ancestry UK, Family Relatives and The Genealogist.  The AFHS Library has a subscription and Calgary Public Library does too.

      Christine