RE: Telus Internet

  • LAK Research & Information Mgt
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2008
      Something else you may want to consider is that you might be able to get a
      free lap-top from Telus if you switch to their high-speed.

      My Mother-in-law got one last year when she switched to Telus' high-speed
      and digital tv and phone package. We have too many televisions or we'd
      think about it, too. I did talk to Telus a couple of months ago and asked
      if the program was still active and I was told that if you ask, you can get
      a free laptop.

      If you're thinking along these lines, then it might be worth it to ask about
      the lap-top, too.

      Something else I'm keen to try is the USB Adapter. I gather Rogers has a
      new one but Bell and someone else (?) have had them for a while, too. With
      the adapter, you plug it into your laptop and wherever you get cell phone
      service, you'd have internet.

      Good luck!

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2008
        I was just talking to my mother, we are both watching the Flames game
        - her shaw is three? seconds ahead of my telus tv. I checked the
        internet radio, and it is ahead of the tv by a little less, but it is
        noticeable. Not really a drawback, but interesting.