JURRY-INFO SEARCH FOR JOSEPH MATLO-POTENTIAL RELATIVE

  • Don Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Message from juraj.luchava@... looking for additional information. The documents from his deceased grandmother, Apolonia Luchavova nee Matlo, included an envelope only with the return address: Mr. Joseph Matlo, R.R.G, Calgary, Alta. sent from Canada Nov. 16, 1963. From afhs website, Joseph Matlo's death announcement was in the 1994 Calgary Herald, died 7/8/94 at age 90. If any of our members can help with additional information, please communicate directly, and if you would like "jurry's" original e-mail, please contact me. Don