Ukainian SIG meeting Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008

      Hi all,

      Unfortunately our guest speaker is unable to make the meeting Saturday. She has given me some notes on the program and I have checked out the English version of the program, but I have no data as yet to show you although I will try to do some before the meeting.

      We can still

      !. Introduce ourselves stating names/places we are researching to see if there are any connections

      2. Have a conversation about genealogy programs and their pros and cons

      3. Talk about brickwalls  and successes/resources in Ukrainian research

      So there will be plenty to meet about. Please confirm if you said you will attend and if you are coming to the meeting anyway. If you did not RSVP, but will attend, let me know that also.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564