Mary added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

  • Mary Tollestrup
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2008
      Reunion.com - Invitation
      Mary Tollestrup added you as a friend on Reunion.com.
      Please confirm you know Mary so we can connect you.
      Do you know Mary?
      Yes No
      Tell us, and see who's searching for you!
      Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
      You have received this email because a Member
      sent an invitation to this email address.
      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us .
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784
    • Mary Arthur