AFHS Monthly Meeting - Tomorrow

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hello everyone

      Sorry for the late notice regarding tomorrow night's AFHS meeting. We still do not have a Program Chair, and one of the duties is to send out this message.

      The November meeting for AFHS will take place tomorrow, Monday, November 3 at River Park Church (3818 14A St SW) from 7 to 9 pm.

      Several AFHS members will share some Unusual Genealogy Sources that they have used in their research.

      Marion Peterson