Ukrainian SIG

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008

      I sent out two messages to members of the Ukrainian SIG. I counted 35 members, but after adding 3 more thought it would be 38. Instead a recount shows over 50. Obviously I can’t count and my program doesn’t do it for me anymore! The feature was removed in Outlook 2007.

      Anyway there are a large number of members and, if you did not receive two messages from me and want to be on the list, please email me and I will  add you.

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)

      Editor, Chinook

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010

        Hi everyone,

        The Ukrainian SIG meeting has been confirmed on November 20, 2010 from 1-3 p.m. at a venue in Sandstone. I will send out the address and directions to those who have signed up.

        It is not too late to do so.

        Email me with the number in your party (of one or more!) attending.

        Xenia Stanford

        Email: editor-chinook@...