IRISH RESEARCH

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi Folks:

      In case you who are doing Irish research aren't aware of this site I thought you might be interested.

      http://ifhf.brsgenealogy.com/map.php

      Good luck.

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

    • ANN WILLIAMS
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2009
        I have received the following notice of a special offer (note: all members of the AFHS are automatically members of the FFHS - Federation of Family History Societies)

        Irish Roots are currently running a special promotion of a FREE set of 2008 back copies with every new subscription purchased during May.  They would like to extend this offer until the end of June for FFHS members only

        Irish Roots is the only magazine totally dedicated to Irish ancestral research and covers all of Ireland including Northern Ireland.  A yearly subscription to Irish Roots magazine costs 25 euros including postage (outside Ireland) and 23 euros including postage (inside Ireland).

        Do pass this information on to your members. To take advantage of the offer they will need to subscribe online at www.irishrootsmagazine.com.  On the website simply click on the top tab 'issues', scroll down and you will see a 'products purchase' link, click on this link and in the description type in FFHS - (And the name of your society) ie FFHS - Devon.  In the payment description type in the appropriate remittance 25  (outside Ireland) 23 (inside Ireland). Then click on 'make payment' and this will bring you to the credit card details section.