Re: ADOPTIONS

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
      Robert Boynton wrote:
      In my very limited experience, and excuse me if I am mistaken, my only comment is that Adoption records in Canada are a Provincial jursidiction..

      Perhaps one Province in Canada changed their restrictions on access to records.

      RB
      ----- Original Message ----- From: "william campbell" <wacampbell@...>
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
        I saw an ad in the Calgary Herald a few days ago that indicated that Ontario adoption records were now available. I did not clip it out, however.

        Marion