Re: ADOPTIONS

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008
      In my very limited experience, and excuse me if I am mistaken, my only
      comment is that Adoption records in Canada are a Provincial jursidiction..

      Perhaps one Province in Canada changed their restrictions on access to
      records.

      RB
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2008

        ----- Original Message ----- From: "william campbell" <wacampbell@...>

        --
        WILLIAM CAMPBELL
        CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA

        Hi all:

        I'm of the same opinion.  Alberta made this info available a couple of years ago.  My youngest daughter made good use of it.

        --
        Regards,

        Gordon Hulbert

        "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"
      • Marion Peterson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2008
          I saw an ad in the Calgary Herald a few days ago that indicated that Ontario adoption records were now available. I did not clip it out, however.

          Marion