Re: Chapman Presentation

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
      LAK Research & Information Mgt wrote:

      Good morning,

      I’m sorry to post this to everyone, but I’m not sure whom to call…

      Do I need to register for Colin Chapman’s presentation, or can I just show up?

      Thanks very much!!!!

      Laura

      Hi there:

      No registration is required.  If you are a member of AFHS, then admission id FREE.  If not, memberships can be purchase for $35 - $40 at door.

      --
      Regards,

      Gordon Hulbert

      "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"
    • Helen Backhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
        There is no need to pre-register for the Colin Chapman presentation.
        Helen