RE: Chapman Presentation

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008

      Hi Laura:

      Just show up at River Park Church, 3818 – 14A Street SW. Doors open at 9:00. Programme starts at 9:30 with welcome, introductions, and Colin’s first of three presentations. Bring a lunch – there is a area for eating downstairs.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
        LAK Research & Information Mgt wrote:

        Good morning,

        I’m sorry to post this to everyone, but I’m not sure whom to call…

        Do I need to register for Colin Chapman’s presentation, or can I just show up?

        Thanks very much!!!!

        Laura

        Hi there:

        No registration is required.  If you are a member of AFHS, then admission id FREE.  If not, memberships can be purchase for $35 - $40 at door.

        --
        Regards,

        Gordon Hulbert

        "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"
      • Helen Backhouse
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
          There is no need to pre-register for the Colin Chapman presentation.
          Helen