Chapman Presentation

  • LAK Research & Information Mgt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008

      Good morning,

      I’m sorry to post this to everyone, but I’m not sure whom to call…

      Do I need to register for Colin Chapman’s presentation, or can I just show up?

      Thanks very much!!!!

      Laura

    • Lorna Laughton
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008

        Hi Laura:

        Just show up at River Park Church, 3818 – 14A Street SW. Doors open at 9:00. Programme starts at 9:30 with welcome, introductions, and Colin’s first of three presentations. Bring a lunch – there is a area for eating downstairs.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
          LAK Research & Information Mgt wrote:

          Good morning,

          I’m sorry to post this to everyone, but I’m not sure whom to call…

          Do I need to register for Colin Chapman’s presentation, or can I just show up?

          Thanks very much!!!!

          Laura

          Hi there:

          No registration is required.  If you are a member of AFHS, then admission id FREE.  If not, memberships can be purchase for $35 - $40 at door.

          --
          Regards,

          Gordon Hulbert

          "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"
        • Helen Backhouse
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
            There is no need to pre-register for the Colin Chapman presentation.
            Helen