Website for Viewing Various Scripts

  • J. Metcalfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      This morning while I was hunting on the web, I literally stumbled onto this great website that shows examples of a number of different archaic scripts. After last night's panel discussion, I thought it would be appropriate to share it with the group so that everyone could check it out:

      http://medievalwriting.50megs.com/scripts/scrindex.htm

      Joyce

      PS: I'm kicking myself for blowing the the "punch line" in my presentation:
      "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." - ;0)