FAMILYROOTS SEMINAR - Calgary Public Library

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hi folks:

      The reminder notice that Gord Hulbert just posted reminds me to ask you
      to stop in at your local CPL Branch in the next day or two and to see if
      our poster appears on the bulletin board. If not, please speak to th
      Library Manager to see if it has been misplaced.
      It is on display in the Shawnessy Branch.

      See you Monday evening and look forward to seeing you (and Dr. Chapman)
      on Saturday October 18

      Cheers

      BILL

      --