AFHS Monday Oct 6 meeting

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Dear All,

      We will indeed, have a guest speaker explaining how to reading German
      Gothic script as part of our panel Monday night about reading those hard
      to read documents. Diane Granger will tackle the subject of reading
      poor microfilm copies of bedraggled documents as well as handwriting
      issues in general and older styles of handwriting in particular. Joyce
      Metcalfe will share what she has learned about using computer language
      interpreters online and off. Armin Weiffenbach will enlighten us on
      Gothic script (used in German until World War II). If there is time
      left over for some reason, I will provide some tips on reading deeds.

      Lois Sparling