CHAPMAN SEMINAR - October 18

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 3:23 PM
      Hi Folks:

      Our AFHS planning team is doing all possible to let the southern Alberta
      'genealogy world' know that renowned genealogist Dr. Colin Chapman will
      be conducting a FamilyRoots Seminar on Saturday October 18.
      Please consider supporting that effort by letting your friends and
      relatives know of this very unique occasion.
      All of the details can be found at http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      If you are a Calgary Public Library visitor please take a moment to view
      the bulletin board in your favourite branch and see if our poster is
      there. If it isn't, please check with the staff to see if they have
      received it from the Main Branch. If not suggest they call Christine
      Hayes in the Genealogy Dept.

      See you October 18.

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL