Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hi all,

      The next Celtic SIG meeting is tomorrow night, Wed. Sept 24 at 7 pm in
      the AFHS Library on 16th Ave NW. Always happy to see new SIGers and
      old. Perhaps we should use this meeting to compare our areas of
      research and the progress (or lack thereof) we have been making.

      Lois
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois