FamilyRoots Seminar - Dr. Colin Chapman

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
      REMINDER

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      Presents A
      FamilyRoots Seminar
      England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales -
      What you may not know
      Featuring
      Dr. Colin Chapman
      Noted British Genealogist, Speaker & Author
      Saturday, October 18, 2008
      9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
      (Doors open @ 9:00 AM)
      Free admission for AFHS Members
      Non-members $40.00
      (Memberships available at the door)
      River Park Church
      3818 - 14A St. SW
      Calgary, AB
      BRING A FRIEND & a bag lunch
      Contact: 403-214-1447 or www.afhs.ab.ca
      or
      www.family-roots.ca
      --
      Regards,

      Gordon Hulbert

      "I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all. I just can't remember it all!"
    • Gord Hulbert