Caaadian passenger lists on Ancestry LE

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      Hello,

      I have just discovered that Ancestry.ca has mounted the Canadian Passenger Lists from 1865 to1935.  This means that it is also available through Ancestry LE (at Calgary Public Library and at the AFHS library).  Yahoo!

      Christine at Calgary Public Library

      PS Remember if you would like to see the original microfilm, Ancestry provides a reel number on the transcription page and Calgary Public Library has the lists from 1865 to 1919(ish) depending on port.