VOLUNTEERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

  • Donna Kirkwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008
          'evening all,

      For the benefit of our members of AFHS we have a Partnership with the Calgary Public Library (main Branch) to provide a Family History Coaching Program.

      The Program is on the last Saturday of the every month, September to June (except December), 10am - 12noon.
      AFHS provides 2 Volunteers who, with the help of 1-2 CPL staff, give some help to Patrons who attend.
      An Orientation to this Program is provided for new AFHS Volunteers (individually or in a group) by a CPL Staff.

      New Volunteers are urgently required for this progam to continue.
      [As a volunteer, myself, I  found I've  had at least  one piece of information/direction  I 've been able to give to anotherthat has been helpful ]

      Please contact me at dekirkwood@...

      Donna Kirkwood
      403-286-7561