Polish research

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 8:31 AM
      Hello all

      I am trying to discover a useful Polish researcher.

      I went on to Cyndi's list and I received some addresses and every one of them wants a least $500.00 to $1,000.00 and charge $50.00 US to 250 Euros a day.

      All I need is three or four documents and one I know exactly where some of them are.

      Has anyone hired a Polish researcher, or can give any advice on how to get this done in a reasonable way?

      Many thanks

      Robert